Intertenancy walls - dry to dry / wet
Designed for concealed services on one side using lightweight steel-reinforced PowerPanel, these Hebel Intertenancy Wall Systems provide a solid secure wall that maximises floor space, minimises costs and risks and delivers long-term value.
Intertenancy wall - dry / wet to dry / wet
These Hebel Intertenancy Wall Systems are the ideal solution where there are concealed services on both sides including large services applications such as shower mixers in both apartments. This quality solution using solid and secure PowerPanel maximises floor space and minimises risks and costs.
Hebel Corridor Wall Systems maximise floor space and provide a solid secure wall for services located on one side between common areas and apartments.
Shaft walls - dry areas
Robust and proven Hebel Shaft Wall Systems provide a solid, secure wall with a narrow width around service shafts to dry habitable areas and between scissor stairs. Uses Hebel PowerPanel to maximise space utilisation and minimise risks and costs in high rise and multi-residential construction.
Shaft walls - wet areas
Hebel Shaft Wall Systems are designed for general partitions between service shafts and wet areas or shafts adjacent to common areas. Constructed with Hebel PowerPanel to maximise floor space and minimise risks and costs. Service walls - plant rooms Single mesh or caged Hebel PowerPanel is used in the Hebel Service Wall Systems to isolate and secure plant rooms from other areas of the building. For tall shaft risers with fire ratings up to 2 hours, PowerPanel can be installed horizontally to an unlimited height without the need for thin bed adhesive at the panel joints. Solid and secure, these systems maximise floor space and minimise costs and risks.
Service walls - plant rooms
Single mesh or caged Hebel PowerPanel is used in the Hebel Service Wall Systems to isolate and secure plant rooms from other areas of the building. For tall shaft risers with fire ratings up to 2 hours, PowerPanel can be installed horizontally to an unlimited height without the need for thin bed adhesive at the panel joints. Solid and secure, these systems maximise floor space and minimise costs and risks.
External walls made of Hebel offer a popular and modern look for the outer rending of the building in addition to its safety and insulation features.
- Smooth flat finish – ideal for a beautiful and increasingly popular rendered finish
- Excellent thermal and acoustic insulation – increases the level of comfort for occupants and saves on heating and cooling energy costs
- Non-combustible – capable of a three house fire resistance for a fire source on the panel side
- Speedy installation – 2400mm panels weigh around 72kg and two people can install up to 100m2 in about three days.
- Greater living area – thinner external wall allows for greater internal living space within the same building envelope
- Solid and strong – with steel reinforced AAC panels
- Environmentally preferable - Hebel® is the only residential cladding material to have been awarded the Good Environmental Choice Australia Label. www.geca.org.au (reduced environmental load of at least 30% over the life cycle*)
*LCA Report GECA 2006
Inter-Tenancy Internal Walls
There are a number of benefits for Hebel Inter-Tenancy internal walls, however reduction of noise and added security between units is of particular interest.
- Slender walls – wall thicknesses range from 275mm to 375mm
- Secure – steel reinforced panels provide a high degree of security between units
- Impact noise resistance – discontinuous construction alternative to reduce transfer of impact noise
- Acoustic performance – significantly reduced sound transmission between units and rooms
- Thermal resistance – excellent thermal performance
- Quick and easy to install – fast installation and assembly with smaller construction crew requirements leading to earlier project completion. No sheeting of roof space when compared to sheet lined systems
- Fire protection – non-combustible panels and very good fire rating for overall system (90/90/90)
- No wet trades – cleaner, safer work area
- Lightweight – lighter loads on structures compared to masonry block for equivalent Rw + Ctr rating